Subject: Software for a PC Cluster

From: "James G. Macmillan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:50:22 -0600

CCL,

Could someone give me some advice on software that runs under linux on a PC
Parallel Cluster?  My experience is with SPARTAN under UNIX and NT.

Several people in Math, Physics, and Computer Science are planning a PC
Cluster and I have been asked what software I might what to use on the
system.  Since SPARTAN does not compile under linux I will need to find a
software package.

You may want to send your replies directly to me as I am not sure this is of
general interest.

Jim Macmillan

**********************************************
James G. Macmillan, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0423

Ph: (319) 273-2476 FAX: (319) 273-7127
E-mail: [email-masked]
ICQ: 10405682
********************************************
Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it. - Anonymous