Subject: More silliness

From: "Steven K. Pollack" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 17:07:51 -0500

When I was in Warren Hehre's group, we calculated the structure and energy for
KrO3(6-) , Kryptonite.

Isn't computational chemistry fun?

Adamantium anyone?

_______________________________________________________________________
Dr. Steven K. Pollack           |
Professor                       |
Department of Chemistry         |   I notice that you are still
Howard University               |   using polymers!
525 College St., NW             |       U.S.S. Enterprise
Washington, DC 20059            | - Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott
=======================================================================
http://www.chem.howard.edu/~spollack/    |
[email-masked]                  |
(202)-806-6892                           |
(202)-806-4250(FAX)                      |
==========================================