Subject: ANNC: Titan Workshop by Schrodinger and Wavefunction

From: Schrodinger Info account <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 100 12:16:56 -0800 (PST)

Wavefunction and Schrodinger formally invite you to a free, one-day
molecular modeling seminar and hands-on workshop using Titan software.
This workshop attempts to bring experimental scientists to the
computational frontier in order to introduce the application of
molecular modeling into daily research.

The workshop will run from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM and will include
morning lectures by W.J. Hehre, lunch, and an afternoon "hands-on"
tour of Titan including use of the Cambridge Structural Database.

DATES and LOCATIONS:

Wednesday, February 23  Wilmington, DE
Thursday, February 24   New Brunswick, NJ

For more information, or to register, please visit
http://www.schrodinger.com/

If you have any questions or comments, please contact either Jim Parisi 
at Wavefunction [email: [email-masked], phone: +1 949 955-2120], or 
Dr. Shi-Yi Liu at Schrodinger [email: [email-masked], 
phone: +1 503 299-1150].