Subject: Flexible docking program

From: Renxiao Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:02:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi, everybody!

We are looking for a docking program which can consider the flexibility of
receptor. We will use it to study the binding of organic molecules to an
enzyme or antibody. 

There must be a bunch of programs dealing with this issue. So we would
like to know your opinion on which one is better (and how to get it).
Thank you for your attention and we will put back the summary.

Arthur

------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Dr. Renxiao Wang                                                     | 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry | 3281 Sawtelle Blvd. #104  | 
| University of California Los Angeles     | Los Angeles, CA90066      | 
| Los Angeles, CA 90024                    | U.S.A                     | 
| Phone: 310-8250269 (Lab)                 | Phone: 310-3904638 (Home) | 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
| E-mail: [email-masked]                                        | 
| WWW: http://zimbu.chem.ucla.edu/~arthur/                             |
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Andre de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:15:29 -0800

Dear Dr. Wang,
	
	Try FlexX available in Sybyl (www.tripos.com).

	Cheers,

Andre M. de Oliveira

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]