Subject: RasMol-2.6b2

From: Eugene Leitl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:10:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm trying to get my SpaceOrb 360 (a cheap 6DOF device) going with LibOrb
    http://www.spacetec.com/product/profile/index.cfm?ProductID=154
    http://www.umr.edu/~johns/projects/liborb/
using a modified RasMol-2.6b2 from
    http://www.in-machina.com/~reece/RasMol/

Unfortunately, I'm running into the following problems during build:

eugene.leitl@lrz:~/download/rasmol/RasMol-2.6b2 > make
gcc -O2 -fno-strength-reduce     -I/usr/X11R6/include   -Dlinux -D__i386__ -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=199309L -D_POSIX_SOURCE -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500L -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE   -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO  -DRASMOLDIR=\"/usr/X11R6/lib/rasmol/\" -DTHIRTYTWOBIT   -c rasmol.c -o rasmol.o
rasmol.c:52: sys/termio.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [rasmol.o] Error 1

Before you ask: RasMol 2.7.1 builds just fine, unfortunately the patch
is RasMol-2.6b2-spaceorb-01.patch only applicable on RasMol-2.6b2.

I seem to recall there is an easy fix for this, but I don't remember
the specifics. I've tried some websearches, but so far found anything.

Can anyone help?

TIA,

Regards,
Eugene Leitl