Subject: xvibs Version 5.1

From: "Bradley A. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:34:31 -0800

Thanks to Leif Laaksonen, a several bugs have been fixed, and thanks to
Arlen Viste, xvibs has been extended to read PC GAMESS output.

The new version 5.1 is available at http://members.home.net/yeldar/xvibs.

Thanks,
  Bradley

---

From: WeiQuan Tian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:53:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

 xvibs looks good! I am wondering it can give any graphic output to print
out. Does it have such ability or will it?

 Does anybody know any free program can print out the vibration vector? (
for example in postscript format) I know Molekel can display the mode and
its vector, but I still haven't succeeded in printing it out, also it's
for SGI only. Also Molden can display the vibrational motion, but no
vectors displayed.

 Thanks for any information and I will do the summary if anyone
interested!

 Wei Quan Tian

 Univ. of Guelph
 Canada

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Bradley A. Smith wrote:

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> 
> 
>