Subject: Re: CCL:RasMol-2.6b2

From: Martin Saturka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 09:41:52 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Eugene Leitl wrote:

> eugene.leitl@lrz:~/download/rasmol/RasMol-2.6b2 > make
> gcc -O2 -fno-strength-reduce     -I/usr/X11R6/include   -Dlinux -D__i386__ -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=199309L -D_POSIX_SOURCE -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500L -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE   -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO  -DRASMOLDIR=\"/usr/X11R6/lib/rasmol/\" -DTHIRTYTWOBIT   -c rasmol.c -o rasmol.o
> rasmol.c:52: sys/termio.h: No such file or directory
> make: *** [rasmol.o] Error 1
> 
it just means, that you haven't got file /usr/include/sys/termio.h. it's
obsolete file, try either to overwrite #include <sys/termio.h> to #include
<sys/termios.h> or to #include <termio.h> in your source code of rasmol or
copy /usr/include/sys/termio.h to /usr/include/sys/termios.h or into
directory you have permissions for /home/guy/include/sys/termio.h and (in
the last case) add directive -I/home/guy/include to your compilation or
add that directory into your makefile.

I hope, it will work.

PS what experiences do you have with such (virtual reality) devices under
linux box (including SGI dials and others) - applications, prices, ...?
Thank you,

	Martin Saturka