Subject: Freqchk Errors

From: Benjamin Joesph Moritz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:01:48 -0700

Dear Netters,

	I am having a problem obtaining thermo values from my freqchk
calculations.  I am trying to calculate some thermo parameters from a
perfluoro-2-azopropene (PAP) molecule.  When I run freqchk on my completed
jobs I'm getting some weird output files.  In some of the freqchk output
files only the frequencies are displayed and no thermochemistry
information.  While in other freqchk output files I'm getting a NaN reading
for my S values.  I've been using Gaussian 94 and 98.  To see some output
files I have loaded them onto my webpage at...
http://chem.boisestate.edu/~bmoritz

If you could help me in determining what I'm doing wrong, I'd gladly
appreciate it.  Thank you

Ben Moritz
Boise State University
1909 Tendoy Dr.
Boise, Id
	83705
[email-masked]
ph. # 208-433-1579