Subject: CCL:Excited States Methods

From: Kristan Markey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 100 20:00:12 +0100 (MEST)

Hi,

The Encyclopedia for Computational Chemistry, Paul v. Rague Schleyer, Norman
Allinger, Tim Clark, Johann Gasteiger, Peter A. Kollman, Henry F. Schaefer, 
Peter R. Schreiner (Eds.), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. Chichester 1998.,
provides in-depth articles on a variety of methods, including ones with
which to calculate excited states. 

kristan

-- 
==============================================================================
Kristan Markey                             Schreiner Group
Tel: 706 583 0628                          Center for Comp. Quant. Chem.
FAX: 705 542 9454                          University of Georgia
[email-masked]                            Athens, GA 30602
http://www.gwdg.de/~kmarkey                USA

It is easier to be a "patriot" than to render your own country its
proper due; it is easier to be a "civic leader" than to make your community
a better place to live in; it is easier to be a "humanitarian" than to
treat your own family with loving understanding; for the smaller the
focus of attention, the harder the task.
                -- Sydney J. Harris
=============================================================================