Subject: MSI Training Workshops in Italy

From: "Jeffrey L. Nauss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 05:35:02 -0800

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a series of workshops in Modena,
Italy, at CICAIA, Universita` di Modena e Reggio Emilia.  The schedule of
events with a brief description is as follows:

March 7-8 - Advanced Hypothesis/3D Database Techniques - This workshop is
an overview of Catalyst, pharmacophore hypothesis generation, and database
searching.

March 9-10 - Structure-Based Drug Design with Insight II - This two-day
session will describe various methodologies available within Insight II for
docking and analysis of protein-ligand complexes.  Users should be familiar
with the use and operation of Insight II.

March 13-14 - Life Science Modeling with Insight II - Designed for the new
or beginning user, this workshop covers the general uses of Insight II and
the basics of molecular modeling.  No prior experience is necessary for
this course.

March 15-16 - Homology-Based Protein Design - This workshop is relevant to
any of our customers who are interested in predicting protein structure and
would like to make more effective use of modeling in their work. During the
two day workshop the process of producing a three dimensional model from a
primary amino acid sequence will be covered step-by-step.

Fees for the 2-day course are US$1000 commercial, US$500 government, and
US$400 academic.  Register for two or more courses and receive a 50%
discount on the additional courses.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops,
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to
contact your sales representative or me should you have any questions.

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Senior Scientist, Training		Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.		E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121