Subject: MSI Material Science Workshop in North Carolina

From: "Jeffrey L. Nauss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 14:07:01 -0800

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a 3-day "Materials Science
Applications using Cerius2" workshop on March 8th-10th, 2000 at the North
Carolina Supercomputing Center, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
This workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are interested in an
introduction to materials science applications using Cerius2. During the
three-day workshop, we will be covering the basics of molecular modeling
including molecular mechanics and dynamics, polymer modeling applications
and quantum mechanics applications. The course will be split into one day
on each of the above areas.

Fees for the 3-day course are $1500 commercial, $750 government, and $600
academic.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops,
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to
contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				- Stephen Todd
				  MSI Training Programs

				  (+44) 1223 507568

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs		Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.		E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121