Subject: MSI Life Science Workshops in New Jersey

From: "Jeffrey L. Nauss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:15:50 -0800

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ. 

On March 14-15, the workshop "Life Science Modeling in Insight II" will be
offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular modeling techniques
for life sciences applications in the Insight II graphical user
environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed making this course a
great place to start molecular modeling. 

On March 16-17, the "Homology Based Protein Design" training will be
offered. This workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are
interested in predicting protein structure and who would like to make more
effective use of modeling in their work. During the two-day workshop, the
process of producing a three-dimensional model from a primary amino acid
sequence will be covered step-by-step.  Prerequisites for this course are
the "Life Science Modeling in Insight II" workshop or extensive experience
with Insight II.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 50% discount
for the second course.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops,
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to
contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs		Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.		E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121