Subject: Advanced Hypothesis and 3D Database Techniques Workshop

From: "Jeffrey L. Nauss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:09:14 -0800

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a 2-day "Advanced Hypothesis and
3D Database Techniques Workshop."  The workshop will held March 23-24, 2000
at the San Diego Supercomputer Center, San Diego, CA.  This workshop is
designed to provide attendees with a better understanding of
structure-activity relationships and how to best exploit the most useful
features within Catalyst. Lectures presenting the methodologies and
examples of their application to solve real-world problems will be followed
by hands-on/discussion periods during which attendees can work though
tutorials or discuss their own work with experts from Molecular Simulations. 

Attendees should possess knowledge of basic UNIX commands and have a basic
understanding of QSAR theory.

Fees for the 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400
academic.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops,
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to
contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs		Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.		E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121