Subject: [[email-masked]: CCL:POSTSCRIPT VIEWER...HELP!!!]

From: Michael Nolan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:00:37 +0000

Netter's,

just to Jochen's mail:

>More over there is a SGI postscript viewer with IRIX, IIRC.
>It might be called psview (Sorry, I mislike SGI's :-)
>
>If you cannot install Xaw3d yourself, I would advice you to use one of 
>the ps-viewers delivered by SGI, either within IRIX or on the
>add. software CDs.

On our SGI O_2 we have a ps viewer pre-installed called showps.
It's from adobe systems.

slainte

mick

-- 
**************************************************************************
Mr. Michael Nolan BSc. MEngSc.	          "What is a man that an electron
Computational Modelling Group, NMRC        is mindful of him?"
Lee Maltings, Prospect Row, Cork, IRELAND

mail: [email-masked]; http://nmrc.ucc.ie
Tel:   + 353 21 904113; Fax: +353 21 270271
***************************************************************************