Subject: Re: CCL:NBO Guide book

From: "Alexei Khalizov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:22:27 -0500

Dear Huseyin,

I do recommend you article by Frank Weinhold 'Natural bond orbital 
methods' published in Encyclopedia of computational chemistry; 
Schleyer, P. v. R., Ed.; John Wiley and Sons: Chichester, 1998; 
Vol. 3rd; pp 1792-1811, and papers cited therein (especially early 
ones: Foster, J. P.; Weinhold, F. J. Amer. Chem. Soc. 1980, 102, 
7211-7218; Reed, A. E.; Curtiss, L. A.; Weinhold, F. Chem. Rev. 
1988, 88, 899-926.). Maybe you will find some interesting on his 
web page: http://www.chem.wisc.edu/faculty/weinhold.html

Regards,
Alexei

-------------------------
Dr. Alexei Khalizov
Departments of Chemistry
McGill University,
801 Sherbrooke St. W.,
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA,
H3A 2K6