Subject: EUCO-CC3 Budapest 2000 2nd circ.

From: Csonka Gabor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:14:00 +0100

Dear Colleague,

below please find the latest information on the EUCO-CC3 conference
held in Budapest September 4-8 this year.

This information concerns:
            - new deadline for abstract
            - registration fee
            - grant for people under 35 years
            - proceedings

For a detailed information please visit our website at

                     www.phy.bme.hu/conf/euco

D E A D L I N E    F O R   A B S T R A C T S
--------------------------------------------

          New deadline: March 1st

          The new deadline is in accord with the deadline for
          application for grants to young participants (see below)

R E G I S T R A T I O N    F E E:
---------------------------------

        Registration fee includes:
             + Admission to all scientific sessions
             + Congress documents (program, book of abstracts,
                                   list of participants )
             + Coffee at breaks
             + Lunch
             + Banquet, reception party
             + Excursion and/or concert

        Registration fee:
             before June 15:  350 euro for members of FECS Societies
                              400 euro otherwise
             after  June 15:  400 and 450 euro, respectively
             accompanying persons: 100 euro

        Notes: - there is no discount for students, however, they can
                 apply for grants, see below.
               - we also plan to support participants from financially
                 disadvantaged countries, but no details are available
yet

G R A N T   F O R   Y O U N G   P A R T I C I P A N T S:
--------------------------------------------------------
         Thanks to an EU support, we can provide grants for young
         participants in three categories:
               - registration fee
               - travel costs
               - subsistence

         Limitations: under 35 years (according to EU regulations)
                      only for countries of EU and associated states
                               (for details see our web page)

         Application must include:
            + application letter indicating support requested
                           and date of birth
            + abstract for a poster/talk at the conference (if not
                    submitted already)
            + list of the 5 most important publications
         Send to:  EUCO-CC3,
                   Eotvos University, H-1518 Budapest, P.O.Box 32
         Deadline: 2000, March 1st (SHARP!!)

P R O C E E D I N G S
---------------------

         Two proceedings will be published:

              in PCCP (mostly for invited talks and selected lectures)
              in IJQC

We hope to see You in Budapest!

Sincerely yours

Peter G. Szalay
chairman of the conference
and
Gabor I. Csonka
organizer
             Budapest University of Technology
FAX: (361) 463.36.42         Inorganic Chemistry Dept. Ch. Bldg
[email-masked]        H-1111, Bp. Szent Gellert ter 4
http://web.inc.bme.hu/~csonka/csg.html
http://www.ch.bme.hu/inc/csg.html