Subject: Re: CCL:Surface and volume calculations (fwd)

From: Daquan Gao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:21:34 -0500

This is the only response I got. Thanks to Yvonne Martin! I believe now
that QCPE is the first place to look for this info. 

Daquan Gao

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:32:03 -0600
From: "Martin,Yvonne" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: CCL:Surface and volume calculations

Try the programs by Robert Pearlman. Savol2 I think is the most recent one.
You can get it from QCPE.

Yvonne Martin

[email-masked]@[email-masked] on 02/18/2000 04:10:34 PM
Sent by: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]@INTERNET
cc:
Subject: CCL:Surface and volume calculations

Dear CCLers,

I would like pointers to fast algorithms(preferentially analytical) of
computing the surface areas of molecules? Any idea is also
appreciated.

Yours Truly,

Daquan Gao

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
[email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To
Admins
[email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
[email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:33:06 +0000

Also try GEOPOL from QCPE.  It is used in several other programs, including
solvated geometry optimizations.

John McKelvey

Daquan Gao wrote:

> [email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To Admins