Subject: NBO intermolecular interactions

From: "Alexandre Hocquet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:46:11 +0100

Dear CCLers,

As I was browsing the Weinhold NBO web page as recently advised
(courtesy of Alexei Khalizov), i was puzzled to see in the reference
list a publication :

a.. Intermolecular Interactions From A Natural Bond Orbital,
Donor-Acceptor Viewpoint. A. E. Reed, L. A. Curtiss, and F. Weinhold,
Chem. Revs. 88, 899 (1998)

which i eventually could not find at this reference.

Does any CCLer have a rational explanation for this ? Does a publication
on this topic actually exist ?

Thanks in advance

Alexandre HOCQUET
Laboratoire de Physicochimie Biomol=E9culaire et Cellulaire
ESA CNRS 7033
[email-masked]
Fax: 33 144277560
LPBC, case courrier 138
4 Place Jussieu, 75252 PARIS Cedex 05, France