Subject: Symposium on PROTEIN STRUCTURE ANALYSIS FOR BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:21:15 +0100

-----------------------------------------------------
                    2nd International DGK-Symposium on

PROTEIN STRUCTURE ANALYSIS FOR BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH
-----------------------------------------------------

in MURNAU, Germany, from 30 March - 1 April, 2000

DEAR PARTICIPANT:
We would like to draw your attention to the webpage
 http://www.mpasmb-hamburg.mpg.de/bartunik/dgk/murnau_2000.html
It gives the titles of the invited lectures, and it will soon
show the complete scientific program of the meeting. The website
further contains a (downloadable) picture of the participants
of the 1st Murnau Symposium in March 1999.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET REGISTERED:
If you are quick we can still accept abstracts for posters or
oral contributions until the
>>> Final DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS: 28 FEBRUARY, 2000. <<<
Please visit the webpage for further information and online
registration.

Looking forward to seeing you in Murnau,
the organisers
Hans Bartunik, Wolfgang Hoeffken, Rolf Hilgenfeld.