Subject: Re: CCL:QSTR

From: "David Livingstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:53:27 +0100

Hi Daniel,

> Hi,
>     Is there a standard data set that people use for generating models to
> predict QSTR (Quantitative Structure Toxicity Relationships)?  If so, where
> does one get this data?

The nearest thing you will find to a standard set (as far as I know) is any 
published set where the data is listed or the source acknowledged.  There 
are various databases more or less publicly available but no recognised 
"standard" sets. 
>     I'm also interested in information on QSPR (Property Relationships) and
> datasets for that (Solubility, Permeability, etc.).

Again, as far as I know, the same situation holds for QSPR sets.  There are 
some QSAR datasets posted on the QSAR and Modelling Society website:

http://www.pharma.ethz.ch/qsar/

I hope this helps.

		Dave.

------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Delamere House, 1 Royal Crescent,
                       Sandown. Isle of Wight UK PO36 8LZ 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1983 401793 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------