Subject: What is Power1, Power2 or Power3?

From: Yubo Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 09:17:24 +0800

Hi,

We have a 16 nodes RS/6000 cluster. The cpus installed in it are Powerpc
604e. Does this kind of cpu belong to Power1, Power2 or Power3? And
could someone tell me what is power1, Power2 or Power3 and the
difference between them?

Thanks in advance.

Y. Fan

--
=============================================================
Yubo Fan                         Email: [email-masked]
Organic Synthesis Lab
The Department of Chemistry
Fudan University                 Phone: 8621-65648139
No. 220 Handan Road              Fax:   8621-65641740
Shanghai, 200433
P. R. China
=============================================================