Subject: Batch jobs of G98

From: Yubo Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:39:45 +0800

Hi, everyone,

I have many G98 jobs to run on unix systems one by one. I don't
understand how to edit a batch file and run it for the explanation in
the manual are so simple. Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Y. Fan

--
=============================================================
Yubo Fan                         Email: [email-masked]
Organic Synthesis Lab
The Department of Chemistry
Fudan University                 Phone: 8621-65648139
No. 220 Handan Road              Fax:   8621-65641740
Shanghai, 200433
P. R. China
=============================================================

---

From: "Tapas Kar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:50:34 -0600

What operating system you are using?
----------------------------------------------------
Tapas Kar
Department of Chemistry
1245 Lincoln Dr. # 146F
Southern Illinois University
Carbondale, IL 62901-4409

Tel: 618-453-6485(Off)/6433(Lab)
Fax: 618-453-6408

email: [email-masked]
            [email-masked]
----- Original Message -----
From: Yubo Fan <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 9:39 PM
Subject: CCL:Batch jobs of G98

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To
Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net
70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan:
[email-masked]