Subject: Ongoing CML projects?

From: "E.L. Willighagen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:20:26 +0100 (MET)

Hi all! At the moment i am compiling a webpage which tries to give an overview
on all ongoing CML (Chemical Markup Language) efforts.

If you know a project which uses CML as a storage or communication format or
is able to read/write CML, please sent me an email with information on the
people involved (pref. including affiliation), a website and the current status.

thanx in advance,

Egon Willighagen

---

From: "Rzepa, Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:11:30 +0000

>people involved (pref. including affiliation), a website and the current status.

Please also copy me in so that the entries can also be added to

http://www.xml-cml.org/  which is the page we set up some two years
ago to help disseminate information about  CML.
-- 

Henry Rzepa. +44 (0)20 7594 5774 (Office) +44 (0)20 7594 5804 (Fax)
Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College, London, SW7  2AY, UK. 
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/