Subject: Pd parameters

From: "Pascal Bonnet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:35:42 -0800

Hi,

Could anyone give me the Pd parameters for a Molecular Mechanics study (MM3)
or/and for a Semi empirical study (AM1)? or where can I find them in the web?

The molecule has two N-R2 coordinated to PdCl2.

Thanks in advance.

-- 
********************************************************************************
Pascal Bonnet 	[email-masked]

Unitat Quimica Organica   and	   Institut de Chimie Organique et Analytique
Facultat de Ciences 		   UFR Sciences - UPRES-A 6005
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona  Rue de Chartres - BP 6759
08193 Bellaterra (SPAIN)	   45067 ORLEANS CEDEX 2 - France		   
Tel: 34935811266		   Tel: 0238494577  	    
Fax: 34935811265
********************************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:33:22 -0800

On Mar 13, 12:35pm, Pascal Bonnet wrote:
> Subject: CCL:Pd parameters
> Hi,
>

Wavefunction has developed the PM3 parameters of Pd (and other 20 transition
metals). To just get the parameters, you can visit our FTP site. If you like to
use SPARTAN, Wavefunction's chemical modeling package, please contact

[email-masked]

Jianguo Yu

-- 
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+
|Jianguo Yu, Ph.D.      |  ______________  | E-Mail: [email-masked]  |
|Computational Chemist  |  \  _________ /  | Phone:  (949)955-2120   |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \ \\\\\\\\/    | Fax:    (949)955-2118   |
|18401 Von Karman       |    \ \\\\\/      | "The doctrines observe  |
|Suite 370              |     \ \\/        |  nature"                |
|Irvine, CA 92612       |      \/          |   Lao-tzu (604-531 B.C.)| 
+----------------------http://www.wavefun.com------------------------+