Subject: Oscillator Strength vs e∙10^-4

From: Mike Peleah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:05:08 +0200

+======================---------------- --- -- -  -   -     -        .
| Dear chemistry,
:
.

I calculate electronic spectrum and obtain results in such form (I use
INDO/1s implemetation in ArgusLab 1.0):
-----------------[ cut ]----------------------------------------------
  4 (  1)->(  4)    Energy                26939.9
                    State Dipole          1.6582   

                    Oscillator Strength
                      length              0.0074
-----------------[ cut ]----------------------------------------------

I would like to know if I could compare this Oscillator Strength
results with experimental epsilon x 10^-4 intensity value.

Thanks.

Best regards,
 Mike                          mailto:[email-masked]
                                                                     .
                                                                     :
                                                                     |
.        -     -   -  - -- --- ----------------======================+