Subject: netropsin & distamycin electronic structures

From: Val <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:04:09 +0300 (MSK)

Dear CCL'ers,

I would appreciate if someone can point me out the references
on ab-initio or density functional study of Netropsin and
Distamycin molecules.

regards, Valentin.

====================================================================
                                             ,         ,      ,   ,
Valentine P. Ananikov                        |\\\\ ////|     /////|
NMR Group                                    | \\\|/// |    ///// |
ND Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry   |  |~~~|  |   |~~~|  |
Leninsky Prospect 47                         |  |===|  |   |===|  |
Moscow  117913                               |  |   |  |   |   |  |
Russia                                       |  | A |  |   | Z |  |
                                              \ |   | /    |   | /
e-mail: [email-masked]                     \|===|/     |===|/
http://nmr.ioc.ac.ru/Staff/AnanikovVP/          '---'      '---'
  Fax +7 (095)1355328   Phone +7 (095)9383536
====================================================================