Subject: compound methods

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:07:52 -0800

I know about compound methods for predicting energies like the Complete Basis
Set (CBS) and G-1 and G-2 methods. Thus, my questions are:

* Are there any (other) compound method(s) that incorporate the use of density
  functional theory (DFT) rather than HF and MPn models?

* Are there compound methods developed for the prediction of properties other
  than the energy?

Any reference will be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Best regards

                                                     Dr. Daniel Glossman Mitnik

*****************************************************************************
Dr. Daniel Glossman Mitnik
Centro de Investigaci=F3n en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
Departamento de Pol=EDmeros                             Phone: (52) 1 4391151
Miguel de Cervantes 120                                   FAX: (52) 1 4391112
Complejo Industrial Chihuahua              E-mail: [email-masked]
Chihuahua, Chih. 31109                                   [email-masked]
Mexico
*****************************************************************************