Subject: CENSA Open House March 28th

From: Eugene Leitl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:57:11 -0800 (PST)

(((slightly edited and reformatted for better readability)))

From: Andy Berks <[email-masked]>
Sender: CHEMICAL INFORMATION SOURCES DISCUSSION LIST <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: CENSA Open House March 28th
Date:         Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:40:42 -0800

Forwarded on behalf of Mike Flannery of CENSA.

--- [email-masked] wrote:
You are invited to an Open House given by
                                   CENSA
         The Collaborative Electronic Notebook
Systems Association

                            Tuesday, March 28th
                          9:00 a.m. ? 12:00 p.m.
                            Breakfast provided

                             The Argent Hotel
                              50 Third Street
                         San Francisco, California
  (Just one block from the Moscone Convention
Center, location of the ACS
                        National Meeting and Expo)

                            Please R.S.V.P. by
                              March 24, 2000
                          Telephone  781.935.9600
                              [email-masked]

CENSA is hosting an Open House to discuss the practical applications
for electronic laboratory notebooks and electronic recordkeeping
systems.  We will review the legal, strategic and business processes
needed to implement these systems within your organization.  Through
discussions on the current and future state of this growing market,
CENSA will address Regulatory compliance, R&D automation and the
benefits and misconceptions of implementing these systems.  Learn how
your organization can participate with industry leaders and partner
with government agencies to influence the future of R&D automation

About Who We Are
CENSA is a global market development association of leading Fortune
500 companies and innovative suppliers.  Focused on the challenges of
today's R&D enterprises, CENSA is responding to the need for better
information, technology, and systems for electronic laboratory
notebooks and electronic recordkeeping systems.  Through our
partnership with regulatory agencies worldwide CENSA is addressing
regulatory compliance and developing legally acceptable guidelines for
electronic records management.

Who Should Attend this Open House R&D Managers, Records Managers,
Information and Knowledge Management Directors, Patent Attorneys,
Chemists, Researchers, IT Directors, Archivists, Regulatory Affairs
and Compliance Managers, Library and Information Center Managers.

---------------------<    >---------------------
Michael J. Flannery
CENSA
800 West Cummings Park, Suite 5400
Woburn, MA 01801
Telephone: 781-935-9600  Fax: 781-935-3113
e-mail:  [email-masked]
www.censa.org

=====
Andy Berks
[email-masked]