Subject: NLO properties

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:41:34 -0800

Dear netters:

Which programs (commercial or not) are available for the calculation of the
non linear optical properties of molecules, materials and/or polymers?
(for the Windows environment).

Thanks in advance

Dr. Daniel Glossman Mitnik

*************************************************************************

Dr. Daniel Glossman Mitnik
Centro de Investigaci=F3n en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
Departamento de Pol=EDmeros                                              =
         Phone: (52) 1 4391151
Miguel de Cervantes 120                                                  =
          FAX: (52) 1 4391112
Complejo Industrial Chihuahua                                            =
        E-mail: [email-masked]
Chihuahua, Chih. 31109                                                   =
                      [email-masked]
Mexico
*************************************************************************=