Subject: Call for Papers for Fall ACS in Washington - Use of Toxicological Information in Drug Design

From: Bob Snyder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:48:10 -0700

CALL FOR PAPER -->  Use of Toxicological Information in Drug Design

You are invited to submit an abstract for a 30 minute presentation in
Division of Chemical Information's (CINF) session on "Use of Toxicological
Information in Drug Design" via the ACS OASys at:
	http://acs.confex.com/oasys.htm

Toxicological information has become increasingly important during the
development of new pharmaceuticals.  Recent efforts have been directed
towards shifting the toxicological evaluation of drug candidates earlier in
the discovery process.  Advancements have also been made in the area of
modeling experimental toxicology information so that it may be applied to
gain an understanding of the toxicological profile of novel compounds.  This
session will focus on:
	o   sources of toxicological information
	o   modeling toxicological information
	o   use of in silico toxicological screening in high-throughput
chemistry
The deadline for submissions to OASys is April 17.

The 220th ACS national meeting in Washington, D.C. will be held August
20-24, 2000.  Information on the meeting can be found on the ACS web site
at:
	http://www.acs.org/meetings/washington2000/.

See you in Washington!

Bob Snyder

-------------------------------------
Robert W. Snyder, Ph.D.
Director, Chemistry Marketing
MDL Information Systems
email:   [email-masked]
telephone:   510-357-2222

Never stop searching.