Subject: MSI Workshops on NMR Techniques in May

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 13:05:32 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of workshops focusing on 
NMR techniques at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.  These workshops 
are currently the only NMR workshops scheduled in the US for 2000.  Space 
is limited.

On May 16-17, the "Biomolecular NMR: Processing and Analysis Workshop" will 
be held.  This is an introductory course that addresses aspects of NMR data 
processing, display, and analysis of NMR culminating in the generation of 
specific NMR-based restraints using FELIX.

On May 18-19, the "Biomolecular NMR: Structure Determination Workshop" will 
be given. This course addresses the generation, refinement, and evaluation 
of structures based upon NMR data using NMR X-PLOR and other modules. 
Different methods of structure generation using NMR restraints are 
discussed, as well as methods for evaluating the quality of structures. CNX 
will also be introduced.

Knowledge of routine NMR data collection and analysis techniques is 
expected.  Attendees should have either taken the "Introduction to Life 
Science Modeling with Insight II Workshop" or have experience with the 
Insight II interface.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount 
for the second workshop.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				  Jeffrey L. Nauss
				  MSI Training Programs

				  (858) 799-5555
--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD           Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs              Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.              E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road              http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121