Subject: Fungimol, a Brenner potential NanoCAD

From: Eugene Leitl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 19:36:16 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.infoscreen.com/fungimol/

Fungimol Documentation Contents

Fungimol is a extensible system for designing atomic-scale objects. 

This is release 0.1.1 of Fungimol. The low release number means that
is has obvious known bugs, the API for plugins is likely to change, and
even the URL for this document is likely to change. However, when it
is used it seems fairly stable; I don't know any way to crash it right
now, and there were no crashes in the recent past that were not firmly
connected in my mind to subsequent bug fixes. 

     System Requirements, Features, Missing Features, and Bugs 
     Download Instructions 
     Tutorial: Building a Buckygun (10MB) 
     The Plugin Architecture 
     Generic Linux Joystick Support 
     Space Orb Support 
     Command Summary 
     Exploring the Keyboard Commands 
     Coding Conventions 

Copyright and License

Fungimol (including this document) is distributed under the terms of
the GNU Library General Public License. This license is flexible
enough to permit creating proprietary plugins under certain
circumstances. Binary versions of Fungimol link with other software
that has other licenses. See the NOTICES.txt file for details about the
other software, or see COPYING.txt for the GNU Library General
Public License. 

Copyright 2000 Tim Freeman <[email-masked]>