Subject: re: Cluster analysis

From: "E.L. Willighagen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:15:37 +0200 (MET DST)

Have a look at the documentation for the 'R contributed code' at the website
http://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/CRAN/src/contrib/PACKAGES.html.

Especially look at the PDF's for cclust and clust.

Each cluster procedure has references... Also a hclust procedure must be in some
of these modules... that one is for hierarchical clustering.

yours sincerely,

Egon Willighagen

---

From: Doug Henry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:53:29 -0700

There is some fortran code for a variety of cluster methods, at

http://win-www.uia.ac.be/u/statis/programs/clusfind_readme.html

It supports the book Kaufman and Rousseeuw, Finding Groups in Data, Wiley,
1990.

Doug Henry
MDLI
[email-masked]