Subject: Cluster analysis

From: "Krishna Bisetty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:16:10 +0200

Dear CCL'ers,

I would appreciate any help in getting some references or review articles on hierarchical cluster analysis.

Thanks 

Vincent Bisetty
Dept of Chemistry
ML Sultan Technikon
Durban
South Africa

---

From: Peter Shenkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:41:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

For the method we use in our xcluster program (single-link 
hierarchical clustering), see:

	Shenkin, P. S.; McDonald, D. Q., "Cluster Analysis of Molecular
	Conformations", J. Comput. Chem. 1994, 15, 899-916.

There's a reference in this paper to an excellent book on cluster
analysis;  however, I don't have a copy of the paper with me at
this moment, and I don't recall the author's name offhand.

	-P.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Krishna Bisetty wrote:
> I would appreciate any help in getting some references or review 
> articles on hierarchical cluster analysis.

--
** Whether the playing field is level depends on the coordinate system. ***
********* Peter S. Shenkin; Schrodinger, Inc.; (201)433-2014 x111 *********
*********** [email-masked]; http://www.schrodinger.com ***********