Subject: New Journal

From: "Dr. Abhijit Chatterjee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:58:52 +0900

Call for papers for IJMS (http://www.mdpi.org/ijms/)

Dear colleague:

I would like to invite you to contribute a review or research paper for
consideration and publication in International Journal of Molecular
Sciences
(ISSN 1422-0067) at the http://www.mdpi.org/ijms/ website. It was
launched in March 2000. Please visit http://www.mdpi.org/ijms/list00.htm
for the first
issues. A "Call for Papers to the IJMS" message as a pdf can be
downloaded at  http://www.mdpi.org/ijms/ijmsadvert.pdf.

Because it is a free online journal, papers published in IJMS will
receive very high publicity. Authors who have published in MDPI's other
journals (e.g.,
MOLECULES at http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/) have informed us that they
receive many more reprint requests than for other papers.

Please list IJMS (ISSN 1422-0067) the http://www.mdpi.org/ijms/ on your
website.

You are invited to send your manuscripts to the Editor-in-Chief, Prof.
Dr.Jerzy Leszczynski by e-mail: [email-masked].

Thank you in advance for your kind support. Looking forward to hearing
>from you soon.

Sincerely,
Jerzy Leszczynski
The Editor-in-Chief, IJMS (http://www.mdpi.org/ijms/)
e-mail: [email-masked]

Shu-Kun Lin
Managing Editor, [email-masked]

Sincerely yours

Abhijit Chatterjee
(Editorial Board Member)