Subject: problem in promd of gromos96

From: Mao Xiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:24:37 +0900

Hello, everyone:
    Does anyone have the experience that what I should do when I met the
following informations in gromos96,when I run promd?

-------------------------------------------------
 NONBML: WARNING, NOT ALL EXCLUDED NEIGHBOUR WERE SCANNED IN THE
PAIR-LIST
 NONBML: WARNING, NOT ALL THIRD NEIGHBOUR WERE SCANNED IN THE PAIR-LIST
 ------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot.

regards,
mao

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|  Mao Xiang                                                      |
|  Lab of Molecular Regulation for Microbial Secondary Metabolism |
|  Shanghai institute of Plant Physiology, Academia Sinica        |
|  300 Fenglin Road, Shanghai, China, 200032                      |
|  Tel: +86-21-64042090-4791                                      |
|  Fax: +86-21-64042385                                           |
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~