Subject: Re: CCL:Reduced Mass

From: "Jens Spanget-Larsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:27:41 +0100

Jochen Kuepper <[email-masked]>:

> Jens Spanget-Larsen gave a nice reply to a question:
>  > > In Gaussian output how is the reduced mass defined?
> 
> Well, I put it into LaTeX - do whatever you want with the
> document. Probably it can be put somewhere on the CCL webpages ?

Dear Jochen,

thank you for your effort.  I attach a Word97 version.

Yours, Jens >--<
                             
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
JENS SPANGET-LARSEN         Phone:  +45 4674 2000  (RUC)
Department of Chemistry             +45 4674 2710  (direct)
Roskilde University (RUC)   Fax:    +45 4674 3011 
P.O.Box 260                 E-Mail: [email-masked]
DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark   http://www.rub.ruc.dk/dis/chem/psos/
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---

From: "Jens Spanget-Larsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:27:40 +0100

* This message contains the file 'redmass.doc', which has been
 * uuencoded. If you are using Pegasus Mail, then you can use
 * the browser's eXtract function to lift the original contents
 * out to a file, otherwise you will have to extract the message
 * and uudecode it manually.