Subject: 33rd Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference

From: "Jan H. Jensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:36:08 -0500

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

33rd Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference

University of Iowa

Iowa City, IA

May 25-27, 2000

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The 33rd MWTCC will be held at the Iowa Memorial Union at the
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA from May 25 to May 27, 2000. The
conference covers all areas of theoretical chemistry. It will feature
two plenary lectures by Don Truhlar (U. Minnesota) and Mark Gordon
(Iowa State U.) as well as a varied mix of short presentations and
posters from undergraduate and graduate students, postdocs, faculty,
corporate and government scientists. Traditionally the conference has
been a forum for graduate students and postdocs to present their
research and their participation is especially encouraged. For a
preliminary program see http://www.uiowa.edu/~mwtcc/sched.html.

<bold>The registration fee is $30.00 for abstracts submitted before May
1.  After May 1 the registration fee increases to $50.00.</bold>

To register, download the registration form at
http://www.uiowa.edu/~mwtcc/Regform.pdf, fill it out, and send it to
the address indicated on the form, together with your abstract.   

More information on the conference, including the registration form,
can be obtained at the WWW site http://www.uiowa.edu/~mwtcc. 

I look forward to seeing you this May.

Jan H. Jensen, Organizer

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jan H. Jensen				Assistant Professor

Department of Chemistry			[email-masked]

University of Iowa			Phone:(319) 335-1108

Iowa City, IA 52242			FAX:  (319) 335-1270

http://www.uiowa.edu/~chemdept/faculty/jensen/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-