Subject: UK-QSAR meeting GlaxoWellcome May 3rd. Last chance to register

From: Iain M McLay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 23:33:20 +0100

The UK-QSAR and ChemoInformatics Discussion Group are holding their
spring meeting on May 3rd at GlaxoWellcome, Ware, UK.

This is the final chance to register: the closing date for e-mail
registration is Wednesday 26th, April. 

Full details can be found on the web at 
http://www.iainm.demon.co.uk/2000spr.htm

Speakers: John Bradshaw (Daylight Inc.), David Leahy (Cyprotex), Richard
Lloyd (GW), Marcel de Groot (Pfizer), Kim Watson (Oxford University),
Andy Davis (AstraZeneca), Matthew Trotter (University College, London),
Tim Ebbels (Imperial College, London).

Topics covered range from prediction of metabolism and pharmacokinetics
to advanced data handling and analysis.

To register please e-mail to Anne Hersey: 
[email-masked]

Please state your affiliation, if arriving by car, any specific dietary
requirements and if intend to present a poster.

Details of parking/security arrangements and local hotels are available
>from the web site http://www.iainm.demon.co.uk/2000spr.htm

Iain McLay
GlaxoWellcome, 
Stevenage, UK.
[email-masked]