Subject: CATFEE: Drug Design Challenge

From: [email-masked] (CATFEE)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:17:15 -0400

*** CATFEE ***

       CALL FOR TARGETS AND START OF THE PREDICTION SEASON

  Critical Assessment of Techniques for Free Energy Evaluation
            Asilomar, California, December 7-9, 2000
                http://uqbar.ncifcrf.gov/~catfee/

CATFEE is a challenge  and meeting designed to assess and discuss
the techniques employed in computer assisted drug  design efforts.
Organized  along the lines of previous  challenges (CASP), CATFEE
will provide the opportunity to  modelers and experimentalists to
test new algorithms  and evaluate established techniques used for
the prediction of binding free energies.

We are  building a  database of  previously  unpublished  binding
affinities. If you have data you wish to make available to CATFEE
you   may   use   the   auto- deposition   form    available   at
http://uqbar.ncifcrf.gov/~catfee/ or contact us for details.

Pre-registration is open at http://uqbar.ncifcrf.gov/~catfee/

Raul E.Cachau     (NCI-SAIC)
Krzysztof Fidelis (LLNL)
Adrian E.Roitberg (NIST-Geo Centers)

Critical Assessment of Techniques for Free Energy Evaluation,
CATFEE, Asilomar, California, USA; December 2000

e-Mail: [email-masked];
e-Fax/e-Voice: USA-(323)-9965699
WWW: http://uqbar.ncifcrf.gov/~catfee/