Subject: CCL:Program for presentation

From: Jochen Kuepper <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 19:51:52 +0200 (CEST)

>>>>> "UNEBR" == UNEBR  <Douglas_Stack> writes:

    > I know this only remotely related to chemistry and computers,
    > but I sure the computer savvy people on the list will guide to
    > the right place.  We have all seen people at poster
    > presentations who, instead of tacking-up individual pages (with
    > cardboard trim), roll open a single large roll with the entire
    > poster on it.  My question is, what software (Windows based)
    > allows one to create a poster that can be printed on one large
    > roll for presentation.

Well, a great program for all kinds of presentation is (La)TeX ;-)
Preparing A0 posters or such is just one possibility. Check out the
TeX-FAQ for the style file to use, there are several choices.

Jochen
-- 
Heinrich-Heine-Universität
Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
Jochen Küpper
Universitätsstr. 1, Geb. 26.43 Raum 02.29
40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
phone ++49-211-8113681, fax ++49-211-8115195
http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de