Subject: MSI presents: Polymer and Quantum/Solid State workshops

From: Stephen Todd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 09:49:57 +0100

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding two 2 day workshops on
Cerius2 between July 18th-21st, 2000 at the San Diego Supercomputer
Center, 10100 Hopkins Drive, San Diego. The first 2 day workshop,
entitled "Polymer Modeling in Cerius2", is relevant to any of our
customers who are interested in the use of Cerius2 in the area of
polymer modeling. During the workshop, we will be covering an
introduction to Cerius2 and the basics of molecular modeling, building
polymers, using the amorphous cell  builder and mesoscale modeling.

The second 2 day workshop, entitled "Quantum and Solid State" is
relevant to any customers that are interested in the use of Cerius2 in
quantum and solid state modeling. During the workshop, we will be
covering a brief introduction to Cerius2 and the basics of molecular
modeling followed by training in the use of applications such as CASTEP
and DMol3.

Fees for each 2 day course are:
  $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 academic.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training
workshops, as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's
web site:
  http://www.msi.com/about/events/training

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you for you time,

                                  - Stephen Todd
                                    MSI Training Programs

                                    (+44) 1223 507568

--
Dr Stephen Todd
Materials Science - Training          tel: +44 1223 507568
Molecular Simulations Ltd             fax: +44 1223 413301
240/250 The Quorum                    email: [email-masked]
Barnwell Road
Cambridge CB5 8RE
England