Subject: Re: CCL:NBO Manual

From: "Alexei Khalizov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:22:56 -0400

Hi RAJNISH,

Just type "www.ccl.net" in your browser, then select "Search 
CCL/Text search" and perform search of "NBO" keyword. You may 
also try directly 
"http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/MS-WIN95-NT/mopac6/nbo/NBO.HTM"

Regards,
Alex

--------------

Hi there,

          I am doing work in theoretical computational chemistry.
Currently I am using GAUSSIAN for carrying out my calculation. For
some of my calculation I need NBO Manual. Can anybody tell me 
about
the details of this manual like, who will be supplying this manual,
Is it available free of cost somewhere on the internet or not etc.
Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanking You.

Sincerely,
RAJNISH MOUDGIL

-------------------------
Dr. Alexei Khalizov
Department of Chemistry
McGill University,
801 Sherbrooke St. W.,
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA,
H3A 2K6

Phone: (514) 398-6920
Fax: (514) 398-2382