Subject: MSI Workshops in North Carolina

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 15:56:31 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at the 
North Carolina Supercomputer Center, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.

On July 11-12, the workshop "Life Science Modeling in InsightII" will be 
offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular modeling techniques 
for life sciences applications in the InsightII graphical user 
environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed making this course a 
great place to start molecular modeling with InsightII.

On July 13-14, the "Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2" workshop 
will be offered. This course provides an overview of molecular modeling 
techniques for applications in drug design using the Cerius2 graphical user 
interface. This workshop is aimed at our customers in the pharmaceutical 
industry and involved in drug design who would like to make more effective 
use of modeling in their research. Some basic understanding of molecular 
modeling is required for this course.  Familiarity with the Cerius2 
environment is also recommended but not required.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount 
for the second course.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				MSI Training Programs

				(858) 799-5555

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752