Subject: QSPR data sets

From: Stephen Todd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 10:58:40 +0100

Hi there,

I am currently trying to write a tutorial based on QSPR. However, I
cannot find complete data sets and the descriptors I would need. This
can be a QSPR on any materials science related subject and must include
all the experimental information/datasets that I would need.

I would be writing this tutorial using the Cerius2 qsar package.

Does anyone know of any freely available datasets that I can use ?

Cheers in advance.

Stephen Todd

--
Dr Stephen Todd
Materials Science - Training          tel: +44 1223 507568
Molecular Simulations Ltd             fax: +44 1223 413301
240/250 The Quorum                    email: [email-masked]
Barnwell Road
Cambridge CB5 8RE
England