Subject: NMR Biomolecular Structure Determination Workshop

From: Troy Wymore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 12:25:36 -0400 (EDT)

*************************************************************
 PSC BIOMEDICAL INITIATIVE WORKSHOPS 2000 

                      STRUCTURE DETERMINATION USING NMR
 		      JULY 26-29 
 		      Application Deadline:  June 14
 
The objective of this workshop is to introduce participants to the different
techniques for the elucidation of solution structures of biological
macromolecules from nuclear magnetic resonance data. The programs AMBER and
MORASS will be discussed. In addition to lectures, there will be extensive
hands-on sessions.  Participants are encouraged to work on the examples
provided or on their own experimental data. No prior supercomputing experience
is necessary. 
 
For specific details, including an electronic application form, see:
 
http://www.psc.edu/biomed/workshops/workshops.htm#NMR

If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Blankenstein at
[email-masked] or
412/268-4960 (FAX).
 
Many thanks for your interest and help.
  
 *******************************************************************************