Subject: C/C++ Source code

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 04:46:54 +0000 ( )

Hello 
     I want to find the torsion angles of protein residues in 
a protein as a part of a larger program on manipulating pdb files.
Can anybody tell me where I can find a freely available C/C++ source code
for finding the phi, psi ,omega angles from files in pdb format.
     Thanks in advance.
                                    
                                        manoj

                      ( @ @ )                                          
   -------------o00o----(_)----o00o------------------------------------
   |                                |                                 |
   |  Manoj Pal                     |                                 |
   |  4th. Year  (Int. MSc.)        |  Even a stopped clock is        |
   |  Department of Chemistry       |  right twice a day ...          |
   |  IIT Kharagpur                 |                                 |
   |  INDIA                         |                                 |
   |  721 302         .ooo0         |Email:[email-masked]         |
   |                  (   )    0ooo.|      [email-masked] |
   --------------------\ (-----(   )-----------------------------------
   		        \_)     ) /                                    
                               (_/