Subject: Goldschmidt 2000 Conference - Call for Papers

From: Keith Refson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:28:39 +0100 (BST)

We are writing to bring to your attention the session on
COMPUTATIONAL GEOCHEMISTRY at this year's Goldschmidt Conference 
in Oxford on September 3rd to 8th.  We hope to draw together workers 
applying all types of computational methods to geochemical problems.
The meeting should be very interesting with many different sessions
and we encourage you to submit an abstract. 

The deadline for abstracts is May 15th (next Monday) and registration 
and abstract forms can be found on the Goldshmidt 2000 web site.

http://www.campublic.co.uk/science/conference/Gold2000/

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards, Keith Refson and John Brodholt

-- 
Dr Keith Refson,        "Paradigm is a word too often used by those who would
Dept of Earth Sciences      like to have a new idea but cannot think of one." 
Parks Road,                  -- Mervyn King, Deputy Governor, Bank of England
Oxford OX1 3PR, UK        
Keith.Refson@                       Tel: 01865 272026
             earth.ox.ac.uk         Fax: 01865 272072

John Brodholt                    
Dept. of Geological Sciences          
University College London             
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

Tel : +44 (0)20-7679-2622      Fax : +44 (0)20-7388-7614
Email : [email-masked]          
http://slamdunk.geol.ucl.ac.uk/~brodholt