Subject: MSI Presents: Polymer and Quantum Workshops in York

From: Stephen Todd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:29:53 +0100

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of 2 day workshops on
Cerius2 between June 27th-30th, 2000 at the University of York, UK. The
first 2 day workshop, entitled “Polymer Modeling in Cerius2”, is
relevant to any of our customers who are interested in the use of
Cerius2 in the area of polymer modeling. During the workshop, we will be
covering an introduction to Cerius2 and the basics of molecular
modeling, building polymers, using the amorphous cell builder and
mesoscale modeling.

The second 2 day workshop, entitled “Quantum and Solid State Modeling”
is relevant to any customers that are interested in the use of Cerius2
in quantum and solid state modeling. During the workshop, we will be
covering a brief introduction to Cerius2 and the basics of molecular
modeling followed by training in the use of applications such as CASTEP
and DMol3.

Fees for the 2 day course are £650 commercial and £260 academic.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training
workshops, as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's
web site (http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not
hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

    - Stephen Todd
      MSI Training Programs

      (+44) 1223 507568

--
For information regarding training sessions:
http://www.msi.com/about/events/training/training_schedule.html

Dr Stephen Todd
Materials Science - Training              tel:    +44 1223 507568
Molecular Simulations Ltd                 fax:    +44 1223 413301
240/250 The Quorum                        email:  [email-masked]
Barnwell Road
Cambridge CB5 8RE
England