Subject: Announcing GaussViewW

From: [email-masked] (David Moses)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:20:09 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Colleague:

Gaussian, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of GaussViewW (GVW),
the latest development of the graphical interface, customized for use with
Gaussian 98W.  GVW is supported under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000 and
Windows NT.  Like G98W, GVW is a complete implementation, offering all
the features and functionality contained in the Unix Workstation version.

If you would like to obtain a license for GaussViewW, or if you desire
additional information, please contact us at the e-mail address, telephone
or fax numbers given below, or visit our WebSite at www.gaussian.com.

We also remind users that we maintain a mailing list (both electronic and
hardcopy) for those interested in receiving Gaussian announcements.  Those
on the mailing list will be updated about new implementations, revisions,
and future developments of the Gaussian system of programs.  You will also
be informed about upcoming user meetings and workshops.  To subscribe to our
mailing list, please e-mail your full postal address to [email-masked].

*------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*
| David J. Moses, Ph.D.  |  Carnegie Office Park  |  [email-masked]    |
| Vice President, C.O.O. |  Building Six          |  412-279-6700 (Voice) |
| Gaussian, Inc.         |  Pittsburgh, PA 15106  |  412-279-2118 (FAX)   |
*------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*

This notice is sent without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
Gaussian and GaussView are registered trademarks of Gaussian, Inc.  All
other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.