Subject: MSI Workshop on SBDD in Tel Aviv

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:55:55 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a workshop in Tel Aviv, Israel, 
June 18-20.  This workshop will be hosted by the Bioinformatics Unit of the 
G.S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University

The workshop "Structure-based Drug Design with Insight II" will be offered. 
This course offers an in-depth examination of receptor-based drug design 
using the InsightII graphical user interface. In addition, advanced 
applications of Discover will be discussed with exercises.  This workshop 
is our capstone course in InsightII covering a variety of modules and their 
integration.  It is aimed at our customers in the pharmaceutical industry 
and involved in drug design who would like to be more efficient with or 
extend their knowledge of InsightII.  Extensive understanding of molecular 
modeling and InsightII is required.

Fees for this three-day course are US$1250 commercial, US$625 government, 
and US$500 academic.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact me should you have any questions.  You may also contact our Paris 
office at +33 1 69 35 32 32.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				MSI Training Programs

				858-799-5555

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752