Subject: gaussian98 Z-matrix optimization

From: angelo vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 17:09:24 +0200

hallo everybody

does anybody know how to force G98 to print out the partially optimized
parameters during a Z-matrix geometry optimization, for every optimization
step, and not only at the end of the converged optimization?

....just trying to save a Z-matrix

Angelo

--
_______________________________________________________________________
Angelo Vargas
Laboratory of Technical Chemistry
Department of Chemical Engineering and Industrial Chemistry
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ)
ETH Zentrum, Universitätsstr. 6    Telefon:  0041/1/632 31 54, Room CNB B98.3
CH-8092 Zürich - Switzerland       Fax:      0041/1/632 11 63
E-mail:   [email-masked]
http://mercury.ethz.ch/HOMEPAGE/members/vargas/vargas.html
________________________________________________________________________

---

From: noj malcolm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 16:33:06 +0200 (MDT)

Angelo,

If you use #p at the start of your route card this info should be
printed out.

noj

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. N.O.J. Malcolm			 e-mail:[email-masked]
Department of Chemistry
Texas A&M University
College Station
TX 77843
U.S.A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------