Subject: Info. please !!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:07:01 +0530

May 24, 2000

Emil Fischer has proposed his famous term 'lock and key' in the paper
 quoted as:

Fischer, E., Ber. Deutsch Chem. Gesell. (1894) 27, 2985

Can anyone please tell me the the exact page numbers of this paper? 
Thanks in advance.

ANANT

---

From: Bruce Allan Palfey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:47:43 -0400 (EDT)

The pages are 2985-2993.

Bruce

On Wed, 24 May 2000 [email-masked] wrote:

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> 
> 
>