Subject: MSI Customer Training Workshop on Cerius2 and Catalyst in Tel Aviv

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:21:57 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a combined Cerius2 and Catalyst 
workshop in Tel Aviv, Israel.  This workshop will be hosted by the 
Bioinformatics Unit of the G.S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv 
University

Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2 and Catalyst

On June 27-28, the "Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2 and 
Catalyst" workshop will be offered. This course provides an overview of 
molecular modeling techniques for applications in drug design. It is aimed 
at our customers in the pharmaceutical industry and involved in drug design 
who would like to make more effective use of modeling in their 
research.  In the first day, attendees will be working with the Cerius2 
user interface studying techniques in QSAR.  The second day will cover 
pharmacophore hypotheses with Catalyst.  Some basic understanding of 
molecular modeling is required for this course.  Familiarity with the 
Cerius2 and Catalyst environments is also recommended but not required.

Fees for this 2-day course are US$1000 commercial, US$500 government, and 
US$400 academic.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact me should you have any questions.  You may also contact our Paris 
office at +33 1 69 35 32 32.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				MSI Training Programs

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752