Subject: MSI Advanced Training Workshops in San Diego

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:40:08 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at the 
San Diego Supercomputer Center, La Jolla, CA.

On July 25-26, the "CHARMm Workshop" will be offered.  This course provides 
an overview of molecular modeling techniques for life sciences applications 
with CHARMm.  The workshop will emphasize hands-on experience with command 
line usage but use of InsightII will be made for visualization of 
results.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed making this course a 
great place to start molecular modeling with CHARMm.

On July 27-28, the "Structure-Based Drug Design with InsightII" workshop 
will be offered. This course offers an in-depth examination 
of  receptor-based drug design using the InsightII  graphical user 
interface. This workshop is our capstone course in InsightII covering a 
variety of modules and their integration.  It is aimed at our customers in 
the pharmaceutical industry and involved in drug design who would like to 
be more efficient with InsightII. Extensive understanding of molecular 
modeling and InsightII is required.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount 
for the second course.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				MSI Training Programs

				(858) 799-5555

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752