Subject: Re: CCL:molecular diversity

From: Roger Lahana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:19:13 +0200

Dear Elena,

Here are two of our papers, which include a number of useful references:

1- Molecular diversity and its analysis.
D. Gorse, A. Rees, M. Kaczorek and R. Lahana
Drug Discovery Today, Vol.4 No. 6,  June 1999.

2- Functional diversity of compound libraries.
D. Gorse and R. Lahana
Current Opinion in Chemical Biology, Vol.4 No.3, June 2000.

Hope it helps,

Roger

****************************************************************
Dr Roger Lahana                                          Synt:em
Vice-President R&D                     Parc Scientifique G.Besse
Computational Drug Discovery                         30000 Nimes
email: [email-masked]                            France
Tel: +33 (0)466 048 668 (Direct)         Fax: +33 (0)466 048 667
****************************************************************
            Discover New Drugs, Discover Synt:em
                   http://www.syntem.com
****************************************************************