Subject: metallic alloy database

From: Alexander Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:07:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everybody,

I'm searching for a database containing electronic properties of alloys
like bandstructure and denstiy of states plots. 
I know Landolt-Boernstein, but the content is not extensive enough.

Both electronic or printed version would be great.

Thank you very much

Alex

---

Dr. Alexander Hofmann
Institut fuer Angewandte Chemie Berlin-Adlershof e.V.
Richard-Willstaetter-Str. 12

D-12489 Berlin

[email-masked]

Tel.: 030/6392-4408
Fax.: 030/6392-4350

http://www.aca-berlin.de

PGP-Private key:
http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~quant/hofmann/alexander.hofmann.pubkey.asc