Subject: Databases . . .

From: "quanph" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:54:44 +0700

Dear all,

Does anyone know any structure and biological acitivities databases of
medicinal or chemical, or where I may get more information?

Thank you in advance,

Phung Quan

---

From: "M. Nicklaus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:17:32 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

> medicinal or chemical, or where I may get more information?

You can download chemical structural data together with biological
activity data (cancer and AIDS) from our web server, at
http://cactus.cit.nih.gov/ncidb/download.html.

Marc

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Marc C. Nicklaus                        National Institutes of Health
 E-mail: [email-masked]               Bldg 37, Rm 5B29
 Phone:  (301) 402-3111                  37 Convent Dr, MSC 4255
 Fax:    (301) 402-2275                  BETHESDA, MD 20892-4255    USA
      http://rex.nci.nih.gov/RESEARCH/basic/medchem/mcnbio.htm
    Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry, National Cancer Institute
------------------------------------------------------------------------