Subject: AIM consistency

From: "Alexandre Hocquet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:36:51 GMT

Dear CClers,
is anybody aware of a publication adressing the question of basis set/level 
of theory dependence of AIM topological calculations ? i am especially 
interested in description of weak bonding.

Thanks in advance,

------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandre HOCQUET
Laboratoire de Physicochimie Biomoléculaire et Cellulaire
ESA CNRS 7033
[email-masked]
Fax: 0144277560
(do not dial first 0 from abroad)
LPBC, case courrier 138
4 Place Jussieu, 75252 PARIS Cedex 05 France
------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: Huajun Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:33:46 -0500

Dear CClers,

 Is anybody on this list aware of the English version of Koopmans'
Theorem written by Koopmans V.T. in 1933?  The original is in German.  I
am not sure if it was translated into English offically.  However, if
someone happen to have the English version or know where was translated
and published, could I have the reference? 
 
Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Hua-Jun Fan