Subject: FANTOM in Linux?...

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:11:46 PDT

Dear CCLers,

I am wondering if any of you have information regarding FANTOM being run
in a Linux environment.

I have check the site www.scsb.utmb.edu/fantom but nothing is said about
Linux performance.

Looking forward to hearing from you if you happend to know of anybody that
has ported FANTOM to Linux.

Much obliged,

Ramon
--

		"There are so many ways....
			There is so little time...."
		"Hay tantos caminos.....
			Pero, hay tan poco tiempo....."
___________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
CENTRO DE CIENCIAS FISICAS          | EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO |
Apdo. Postal 48-3                   | VOICE:  +52(5)6227749 ; +52(7)3291749
62251 Cuernavaca, Morelos           | 
MEXICO                              | FAX:    +52(5)6227775 & +52(7)3291775
___________________________________EOF ____________________________________