Subject: RE: [computational chemistry meetings]

From: "Shobe, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:22:47 -0400

For the ACS meeting:
http://www.acs.org/meetings/washington2000/comp.html
http://www.acs.org/meetings/washington2000/dc2000_acp.html
Currently these sites include seminar topics, but not a list of titles or
speakers.
That may change once the "complete program" is announced in Chemical and
Engineering News.

You can also look for conferences at the following sites:
http://www.chemsoc.org/cgi-bin/fx.exe?DB=chemconf
http://center.acs.org/applications/meetinglocator/
http://www.warr.com/

Hope this helps.

--David Shobe
Süd-Chemie Inc.
phone (502) 634-7409
fax     (502) 634-7724
email  [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Tarek Mamoun El-Gogary [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 7:16 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: 

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the web site of computational chemistry related
Conferences and I specially interested in the ACS meeting which will be held
in Washington on August 2000.
Any reply will be appreciated!
Tarek

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
[email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To
Admins
[email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
[email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]