Subject: Re: surface area

From: Stefan Seidler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:44:37 +0200 (MEST)

> I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me to find any software
> to calculate surface area of  oligosaccharides.

Look at the following URLs: 

ads (online service)
http://www.embl-heidelberg.de/~gabdoull/ads/introduction.html
http://www-z.embl-heidelberg.de:8080/ExternalInfo/wade/pub/soft/ADS

GEPOL93 (GEometria POLihedro)
http://inka.mssm.edu/endo/gepol93
http://comp.chem.umn.edu/amsol/index.html

area/surface
ftp://ccp4a.dl.ac.uk/pub/ccp4/ccp4
http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html

Solvent Accessible Surface Area for the molecule in PDB format (C-Code)
http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/Services/

getarea
http://www.scsb.utmb.edu/getarea/area_man.html
http://www.scsb.utmb.edu/comp_biol.html/poster1/

mds.f
http://www.biohedron.com

naccess
http://sjh.bi.umist.ac.uk/naccess.html

serf.f
URL in D R Flower (1997), SERF: A program for accessible surface area calculations,
J.Mol. Graph. Mod. 15, 238-244

MOLCAD 
http://www.pc.chemie.tu-darmstadt.de/research/molcad/index.html

Stefan 

[email-masked]