Subject: CCL:data set for QSAR tool evaluation

From: "David Livingstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:23:43 +0100

Hi Nicolas & Others ?

> In order to fully evaluate a new soft tool designed to derive QSAR,
> we're looking for a dataset of around 100 molecules which is
> considered as a standard. If anyone could point us to references
> or,better, websites.

The QSAR and Modelling Society Website has a number of data sets.  
The address is:

http://www.pharma.ethz.ch/qsar/

Hope this helps,

		Dave L.
------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Delamere House, 1 Royal Crescent,
                       Sandown. Isle of Wight UK PO36 8LZ 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1983 401793 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------