Subject: Charmm

From: Richard Gee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:51:09 -0700

Dear all,

I recently decided to use Charmm to do MD on fluoropolymers, and can 
find no information, examples, etc. on using Charmm for such a 
purpose. Does anyone out there use Charmm for synthetic polymer 
simulations? If so, any references, databases, websites, etc. would 
be appreciated. In fact, if anyone could send "rtf", "prm", etc type 
files, for synthetic polymer residues, I would be grateful!

Best regards,

________________________________________________________________________
Richard Gee
Chemistry and Materials Science Directorate
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
University of California
7000  East Avenue, MS L-268
Livermore, CA, USA 94551
Phone: (925) 423-1177
Fax: (925) 422-6810
email: [email-masked]
________________________________________________________________________