Subject: AutoDock 3

From: Christian Pilger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:48:11 +0200

Dear CCl'ers,

	lately I experienced a problem after I prepared input files for
AutoDock 3. The program terminates after it read the dpf-file with the
following message:

		autodock3: NOW IN COMMAND MODE.

I don't really understand this, because I prepared the input files in the
same manner as I have done it several times before.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,

Christian

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 Christian Pilger                      Uni-GH Paderborn
                                       FB 13 - Organische Chemie
                                       Warburger Str. 100
                                 
                                       D-33098 Paderborn/Germany
 Tel.: 05251-60279/-602183         
 Fax : 05251-603245         email: [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------