Subject: image reconstrution

From: Margaret Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:00:41 -1300

Dear CCLer's

This is a somewhat off topic request but hope someone has been down this
track before. I have been doing some collaborative research with a group
of physicists and have a large number of multi-tiff format images which I
would like to do a 3-D reconstruction from.  They use a commercial package
which I can not use on-site so would like to have an easier way to look at
the data than traipsing off for the day. Can you recommend any packages
which I can compile and run under either linux or on a SGI or a low cost
package for NT windows.

I have looked at the medical image FAQ which lists a large number of
programs but it is hard to tell which program would be best.

THANKS

Regards

Margaret

  _    Dr Margaret Wong   v    [email-masked] _-_|\    \_
 (_)o  Chemistry Dept    ) (   [email-masked]            /     \   </' 
 /\  \ Swinburne Uni    /___\  Ph 03 9214 8542; 9214 8843 \_.-.x/  /)
       Australia,3122  /_____\ Fax 03 9819 0834                v  (/'
       http://www.chem.swin.edu.au/members/m_wong.html