Subject: G98 job cannot work

From: Yubo Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 10:29:39 +0800

Dear CCLers:

I have met some problems when I ran G98 jobs on my machine. My machine
is a dual PII computer with 256MB memory and RedHat Linux 6.2 is
installed. G98 jobs can be run correctly if I don't use parallel option.
When I add the line '%nprocs=2' on the top of input files, the following
message was given. 'shmget failed.: Invalid argument' For I am a Linux
beginner, I cannot solve this problem. Could you please give me some
advice?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely yours,

Y. Fan

--
=============================================================
Yubo Fan                         Email: [email-masked]
Organic Synthesis Lab
The Department of Chemistry
Fudan University                 Phone: 8621-65648139
No. 220 Handan Road              Fax:   8621-65641740
Shanghai, 200433
P. R. China
=============================================================