Subject: MSI InsightII Training Workshops in India

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 15:33:16 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of workshops in India. 
The title for both workshops will be "Introduction to Life Science Modeling 
in InsightII."  This course provides an overview of molecular modeling 
techniques for life sciences applications in the InsightII graphical user 
environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed making this course a 
great place to start molecular modeling.

On Sept 11-12, the workshop will be held in Hyderabad.  On Sept 14-15, the 
same workshop will be repeated in New Delhi.

Further information about this and other MSI training workshops, as well as 
on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).

Information concerning fees and hotels should be directed to our MSI office 
in Bangalore:

Anand Gupta
MSI
India Liaison Office
#22, 3rd Floor, Monarch Chambers
122 Infantry Road
Bangalore  560 001
India

Work:	91-80-286 0337
Fax:	91-80-286 0339

Thank you...
--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752