Subject: MS Word and Latex

From: Tony <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:45:39 -0500

Does anyone know of a software package (not necessarily free/shareware)
that can handle both MS Word and LaTeX files?  I've seen Scientific
Word, but it doesn't look like this will read MS Word files.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
========================================================================
Dr. Antonio M. Ferreira
Department of Chemistry
Willard Hall
Kansas State University
Manhattan, Kansas  66506
phone: (785) 532-6072
e-mail: [email-masked]
========================================================================

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:35:50 -0400

I recomned you Word2tex (U$45) is a external converter for Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000,  and all other native 32-bit Microsoft Words. Produces , , ,  documents. Translates equations (Microsoft Equation Editor & Design Science MathType supported), document formatting, tables, figures. You can found in http://www.word2tex.com
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tony 
  To: Computational Chemistry List 
  Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 6:45 PM
  Subject: CCL:MS Word and Latex

  Does anyone know of a software package (not necessarily free/shareware) that can handle both MS Word and LaTeX files?  I've seen Scientific Word, but it doesn't look like this will read MS Word files. 
  Thanks in advance for your help.