Subject: CCSd and qcisd in G98W

From: "Adel Abbas Ali Elazhary Sci. College" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:02:38 -0300 (GMT)

Dear Netters:

I want to do some CCSD calculations on a pentium III PC with 64MB memory
using the G98W. I found that CCSD and QCISD give the following error
after it just reads the data but CCD and QCID do not. Goes anyone know
why. Is it a memory problem. Thank you for very much assisstance in
advance.

Best regards,

Adel El-Azhary 

===========================================================================

 Leave Link  101 at Mon Aug 28 14:09:56 2000, MaxMem=    6291456 cpu:       0.0
 (Enter C:\G98W\l114.exe)

 NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-NEF-
 NUMERICAL EIGENVECTOR FOLLOWING MINIMUM SEARCH
 INITIALIZATION PASS

 ************************************************
 ** ERROR IN INITNF. NUMBER OF VARIABLES (  0) **
 **   INCORRECT (SHOULD BE BETWEEN 1 AND 50)   **
 ************************************************

 Error termination via Lnk1e in C:\G98W\l114.exe.
 Job cpu time:  0 days  0 hours  0 minutes  1.0 seconds.
 File lengths (MBytes):  RWF=    6 Int=    0 D2E=    0 Chk=    1 Scr=    1